Our table linen rental process is easy. Here’s how everything works:
1. Place your table linen rental order.
- You can place your order online, call our sales office and talk to a member of our sales team, or e-mail us with your order details.
- There is a $50 minimum on all table linen rental orders.
- We’ll ship your rental order so that it arrives on or before your requested date, so make sure you select a “Must have by date” when you’re checking out.
- You pay for the cost of rental and the shipping of your order to you (Bright Settings pays for return shipping). If you place an order in advance, your credit card will not be charged until 2 weeks prior to your selected rental period.
- If you have questions about when to place your rental order, read this.
2. When your table linen rental order arrives, you’ll notice a clear plastic envelope on the outside of the box. This clear plastic envelope will contain your return instructions, a packing slip, and the authorized return label. If your rental order arrives in more than one box, there will be a return label provided for each box shipped.
- The return labels are valuable, so make sure you keep them in a safe place. If return labels are missing when your order arrives, please contact us ASAP so that we can get you new labels.
- If you lose the return labels, there is a $10 charge for each new label.
3. When you are finished with the rented items, fold the unlaundered cloths (that’s right- you don’t need to wash them!) carefully to fit into the boxes. Write your name and address on the return label, and put it on the box.
4. The rental period is 7 days, and it begins the day you receive your rented table linens. Your table linens must be in transit on or before the seventh day of this rental period using the return label(s) provided.
- You will be responsible for getting the rented items to UPS at the end of the 7-day rental period. If your rented linens are non in-transit by the end of the 7-day rental period, you will be charged an additional week’s rental fee at the beginning of each consecutive late week.
- If your rented linens are not in-transit at the end of the 7-day rental period, we will notify you via e-mail. If you receive this e-mail, we recommend you call us ASAP to avoid late charges.
5. Take the box (or boxes) to a UPS drop-off location. If you prefer, you can call UPS (1-800-PICKUPS) 1-800-742-5877 and request that they pick the package up. They will charge you a nominal fee for the pick-up service.
- Bright Settings™ Table Linen Rental will pay for the return shipping in the continental U.S. (that’s why those return labels are so important!)
- We ask that you return the linens in the boxes they were originally shipped in or boxes of a similar size.
- You must return the linens using the UPS return label provided.
- Do not return any linens to Bright Settings via COD. Any COD charges will be billed back to your account.
6. You’ll get an e-mail from us when we receive your returned rental linens ONLY if returned with the label you were sent.
- If you’re also renting table linens from another rental company or if your event venue provides some linens, please double check and make sure that you ship only the Bright Settings rental linens back to us.
- If any returned linens are damaged or missing, you will be charged for their replacement cost.
A NOTE FOR BRIDES: Occasionally, we have brides that rent table linens from us and then leave for their honeymoons right after their wedding. If you’re a bride and you’ll be leaving and not returning before the end of your 7 day rental period is up, make sure you have someone you trust to get your rented linens to UPS before the end of your rental period. Feel free to give them our contact information in case they have any questions about returning the linens.